Thursday, August 30, 2012

I am in the HEART modus :D

Did I tell you already that crocheting is addictive ? Well .... you can guess what I've been up to lately ;)  ...... and the subject is HEARTS !!

Had ik al gezegd dat haken verslavend is ? Welnu ... dan kan je wel raden waar ik de laatste weken mee bezig ben geweest ;) .... en het onderwerp is HARTJES !!



The free pattern I found on the blog of : Karin aan de haak
You can find my translation HERE


Het gratis patroon vond ik op het blog van: Karin aan de haak
Je kunt mijn Engelse vertaling HIER  vinden.

Enjoy your heart(s), I'll keep you in the loop ;)

Veel plezier met jouw hartje(s), hou je haaks ;)


5 comments:

  1. Het is in elk geval een leuke "modus" om in te zijn! Mooie hartjes! Je wordt er zo vrolijk van. groetjes, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pretty heart keychains and would like to start making some for Christmas gifts, but I can't seem to find the English translation for the pattern... Help please?
    Marthie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Marthie,
      it's on my blog, somewhat later:
      http://jose-crochet.blogspot.nl/2012/09/free-pattern-heart.html

      ♥ José

      Delete
  3. very beautiful
    i hope you visit my blog
    http://doniaelcrocheh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete